Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
1. Qualities and Traits of Extroverts
- Outgoing and sociable; may begin to feel down if they spend too time alone
- Active, energetic, enthusiastic and lively
- Expressive and affectionate
- Like adventure and new experiences
- Often seem courageous and confident
- Like to pursue a wide variety of interests
- Spontaneous and impulsive
- May have a low boredom threshold
"When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one there to dry your tears. I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love."